Quote of Quotes  

Posted by Jessica in ,

I believe we each have revolving doors in our lives. The biggest revolving door for me, and I would assume many others, is the door of friends, or even people in our lives. Think about it. How many friends have you had at one point in your life who are no longer around? Do you ever look at the current friends in your life and wonder how many will still be in your life 5 years from now, 10 years, 20 years, etc? I think the loss of friends is inevitable and it is something I have tried to accept, though I still fight to keep friends, especially when I have invested so much of my heart into them and the friendship. With that thought, I would like to share a quote that I try to remember when I think about the people in my life, the people who were a part of my life, and those that will be in my life in the future.

"God does notice us, and He watches over us. But it is usually
through another person that He meets our needs. Therefore,
it is vital that we serve one another." Spencer W. Kimball

0 comments

Post a Comment