Lessons You Never Stop Learning.  

Posted by Jessica in ,

One of which is knowing who your true friends are. Tonight I realized that true friends are one of the rarest possessions known to woman/man. Just when you think you know who they are, something happens and you realize you don't know.

You learn that giving someone your trust is a sacred gift and when that trust is broken, you wonder how people can live with themselves when they are the one who breaks the trust.

I am a bleeding heart liberal who would give the shirt off my back to help another and too often I am taken advantage of. But I don't want to change who I am. I like being giving and generous, I just need to be more selective of who is on the receiving end.

The end of my time here in Pocatello can't come soon enough.

0 comments

Post a Comment