Hillary hostage situation in New Hampshire.  

Posted by Jessica in ,

Is unfortunate, scary, and a reminder that Hillary brings out the crazy in people. I've received many phone calls, emails, and texts asking me if I am okay.

First off, I do not work for Hillary Clinton, so I am not involved. I was offered a job with her campaign in Nevada but elected to stay with my current job because I love it so much. And, Hillary isn't my first choice and it just wouldn't be right to work for her at this point in time.

Secondly, I work about 30 minutes away in Concord, right across the street from the beautiful, historic state capital.

My thoughts and prayers are with the hostages, the Clinton campaign and staff, and those in Rochester, which is an adorable little town. Didn't think it was 30,000k in population though, it's very small.

0 comments

Post a Comment