I Met Rudy Giuliani! (pictures included)  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

Heard him speak today in Manchester at St. Anselm's College. His stump speech and answers to the town hall questions were frightening. However, he has some decent positions...for a Republican.


I thought his twelve commitments were interesting and they totally pander to the right-wing. I think his staff warned him about continuing his assault on Hillary as he attacked all of the Dem candidates as a whole and specifically mentioned not just Hillary, but Obama and Edwards.

I found Giuliani's answers and speech to be misleading, dishonest, full of lies, half-truths and distortions. Frankly I was surprised at how bad it really was.

His wife is beautiful! I told her so and immediately after I told her, I asked him to take a picture with me, which he did, of course, I complimented his wife for heaven't sake!

I think Rudy would be an okay president. Far better than GWB, but not nearly as good as any of the Democrats running. I think Rudy as Mayor of NYC is a lot better than the Rudy running now trying to be more and more Conservative.

Forgive the picture with Rudy. I wasn't wearing any makeup and have on one of my infamous beanies.

0 comments

Post a Comment