Alright, I did it. I'm tacky?  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

Ok, before you do anything else, read the post I just made below. Now you can read this. I've decided to add a donation button to my blog (look to the right) in case anyone feels so inclined and would like to donate to my journey back to Seattle. If I don't decide to go back, any donations will be returned, but I highly doubt I'll stay out here. If you do donate and have a special request tied to the donation (pictures, a post, a public thank you, etc), let me know. With gas prices, I'm anticipating paying around $600 in gas and tolls. A few motel nights thrown in there, buying food and snacks for the road, and the trip could easily reach $1000.

Life in Bush's America and this Bush economy is frighteningly expensive.

0 comments

Post a Comment