I'm a bad blogger.  

Posted by Jessica in

My life is relatively boring (but that is a nice change) and I am usually very opinionated, but there are a lot of things I've reserving judgment on. Because of this, there hasn't been much to blog about. Here is a rundown.

I won't know if I am returning to school until the end of August. My backup plan is just trying to find work that my Master's degree prepared me for.

I am currently house shopping. Or should I say condo shopping? It will be my first place, so my budget is limited and I do live in Seattle and will be shopping NEAR Seattle, so it could be slim pickins. I'm looking in Kent, Auburn, Des Moines, Redondo, Federal Way, Renton, Tukwila primarily.

My softball team I've been playing on since late May has ended its season. We ended up being in fourth place in the league, which is pretty impressive seeing as how we were pretty similar to a Bad News Bear team! My other two teams end their season soon. These other two teams are part of the Underdog league and they have not been enjoyable. I much prefer my City of Seattle team. It's a huge gamble when you play on an "Underdog" team-I lost.

That's it!

0 comments

Post a Comment