Donald Trump Is Beyong Disgusting  

Posted by Jessica in ,

I wasn't going to blog tonight. I have an important meeting coming up and have tried to devote my time tonight to preparation. However, I am watching Jimmy Kimmel Live and Donald Trump is on and continued his childish assault on one of my favorite people, Rosie O'Donnell. It's one thing to say you disagree with a person's opinion, it is quite another to call this person, "disgusting," "fat slob," "a failure," need I go on?

I have liked Donald Trump since the first season of his now failing show (failing, in my opinion), The Apprentice." I liked him even more when he was interviewed on Imus In the Morning and said he didn't agree with the war in Iraq. However, I don't like Donald anymore.

I don't like people, especially powerful men, who verbally assault women who have done so much philanthropy, women who have devoted their lives to their family, and proved this by turning down a $50 million dollar contract, women who are kind and help millions of people. I like Rosie. I don't just like her because she is freaking hilarious. I like her because she is a good person. I like her because she is a living example of what human beings should strive for. This woman has done much for humanity through her example and money.

She suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Depression and she is on an anti-depressant. I mention this because that is information she has shared and because she was brave enough and strong enough to share it and because of this, many women and men have gained strength to start a medication, to seek help, to admit it is okay to have depression and PTSD, to know that even though you have a diagnosis or diagnoses, you can survive and you are okay.

I believe Donald's assault has revealed his true character and I believe it reveals he has significant issues, perhaps issues with strong and independent women, perhaps issues with men and women, I don't quite know, but I believe he needs help and I hope he gets it.

1 comments

Amen. The Donald really blew it with his Rosie obsession and his pathetic attempts to smear her.

Post a Comment