Me.  

Posted by Jessica

I'm loyal. Loyal to a fault. And I am not a quitter. This combination is both a blessing and a curse. I don't know when to quit and this has placed me in some bad situations. I am also loyal even when I am deeply hurting myself. Recently I had to quit something. It was tremendously difficult for me and I don't know what the future holds, but I do know I had to quit in order to keep my sanity. My quitting didn't mean I didn't love what I quit or won't continue to love what I quit, it meant I loved myself enough to walk away for as long as necessary. It was done in a dramatic fashion. I am so very impulsive and so very melodramatic, I had to quit that way. I guess I am torn. I feel I made the right decision but like I said, I am not a quitter. And while I feel I was pushed into quitting, I still feel bad about it.

0 comments

Post a Comment