Confidential Happenings...  

Posted by Jessica in , , ,

I am working on some things right now that I can't really write about. But trust me, I will be writing about them after I am able to. But there is one thing I can write about, I guess. I have been playing phone tag with the editor at the Idaho State Journal. I have inquired about writing an article about House Bill 125. If you are a regular reader, you will probably remember this piece. I want to expand upon that and submit it to the ISJ, and maybe some other papers. This is an issue that can't just be forgotten.

I have set up my blogger account to email me when someone leaves a comment. I am glad I did this because occasionally I get comments from posts I made in the past and without the email notification, I wouldn't just randomly check to see if new comments were made. An Eric, who I do not know, left a comment bearing his testimony about the Mormon Church. I wanted to tell him thank you. And also thank you to everyone else who leaves comments. Some of you will be pleased to know that I am skipping a political event to attend a fireside saturday night featuring Boyd K. Packer.

Aside from all of that, I wanted to address some people who have been asking me what I will be doing after I graduate. At this point in time, I don't know. My gut is telling me I will be in Pocatello for another several months, and possibly another year or more. I don't have a job lined up and haven't been searching as much as I should, mostly because I've been incredibly busy, but if anyone has any leads, let me know! My emphasis in my program is in "State, local, and non-profit administration," but I'm open to anything that will help me utilize my skills and knowledge.

0 comments

Post a Comment