My Weekend in Rexburg.  

Posted by Jessica in ,

Well, I didn't spend an entire weekend in Rexburg, just a little over a day. My friend, S, invited me to go with her home to spend saturday and Easter sunday with her family. Her family was awesome and lots of fun. I learned how to swing a golf club, I went to Ashton for the first time (I've only driven through it before), I watched the movie, The Holiday, with the fabulous and gorgeous Jude Law, I went to two meetings at Church (Sacrament and Sunday School) and I talked politics a lot, with Republicans even! I'll be back to my regular blogging now that I am back.

2 comments

By the way, in case you hadn't noticed, you've been noticed:

Ridenbaugh Press
http://tinyurl.com/39u5cp

Good stuff, Maynard. :)

Thanks, Serephin. I am so shocked!

Post a Comment