Edwards to receive Iowa SEIU endorsement on Monday.  

Posted by Jessica in ,

According to this. If true, this is huge for the Edwards campaign which needs all of the help it can get. This might also help other states decide to go with Edwards, or another candidate, but it certainly benefits Edwards inside and outside of Iowa.

I heard Edwards speak in Keene, New Hampshire today. I've heard him several times and he is always good but usually talks about policies too much and while I eat that up, other people desire more of the inspirational "stuff". Today he delivered an Obama-esque type speech that was moving and inspirational. The crowd, which numbered in the hundreds outside in a small town, rose to its feet.

I took some pictures but I left my camera in my car and will upload them tomorrow. I will also post about Al Gore and the possibility he will enter the race...

0 comments

Post a Comment