I Met Hillary Clinton !!! (picture with me and Hillary)  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

So I traveled an hour to see another Hillary Clinton town hall. This time I was in Peterborough, New Hampshire. I got there an hour before the doors were opening and was still far back in line. My heart broke thinking I wouldn't be close enough to at least shake her hand again. However, my seat ended up being three rows back but on the side. After her and Bob Vila spoke (yes, the Bob Vila who fixes up houses), I was left a few feet from where I needed to be to actually shake her hand....sadness.

But, having attended so many candidate events, I have a little strategy, so I waited and then went to the other side and got my picture with the Senator.

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments

Pretty cool. I am envious with all the candidates you are getting to meet. In Idaho we never get those types of opportunities.

Hey Bronco,

Trust me, I know how lucky I am! It has been so awesome to live in Nevada and New Hampshire (much more activity in NH than Nev.) to get to experience this.

They are very spoiled in these early states.

Post a Comment