Greetings from Rhode Island!  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

Okay, not really, but I am less than 2 miles from the border. I got a great deal on a hotel via Priceline for Seekonk, Massachusetts, so I am technically in Mass.

Things have been going great since I started my mini vaca, though I have some work to do tonight and tomorrow, well today, since it is 3am.

I am going to try to find a Catholic Church so I can attend Midnight Mass tomorrow, and boy, did it really just hit me that I will be celebrating the holidays alone, I mean it really did hit me. No pity parties though. My friend, Liz, reminded me through a text that this is the price I pay for being so "adventurous."

I have met all of the presidential candidates, most of whom multiple times. I am on the front lines of the primary process and I live in one of the most beautiful states in this country, I feel truly grateful that my job has afforded me the opportunity to live out my dream and to allow my friends, family, and associates to live vicariously through me.

So, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and enjoy your time with your loved ones.

0 comments

Post a Comment