I got to go to DISNEY WORLD!!!!  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

My boss is the greatest person in the world to me right now. She let me go to Disney World if I promised to get my work to her the next morning, which is this morning, which means I have been up since 3:30am working! I knew it would be worth it, and it is, because I was able to spend a little under 8 hours in Walt Disney World, the place where dreams come true!!!


After a morning conference call, I asked her if I should head down to Orlando because I knew they wanted to get me closer to Orlando for work. She said yes. I jokingly asked, as I have been joking about this since I arrived in Florida, if that meant I could go to Disney World, as they wouldn't get a hotel booked for me until several hours later. After some negotiation, she said I was free to do whatever I wanted, even Disney World.

So...since Orlando is so amazing, I knew I had options. Universal Studios, Six Flags (turns out there isn't one nearby), some other amusement park, or Disney World. Since I have a slight obsession with Disneyland, and having thought for most of my life that I would never be able to go to Disney World, I knew that is where I should go.

However, I called one of my best friends, Chrissy, because she was supposed to go to Disney World and other places last week (plans fell through) and I knew she could give me advice. She said everyone told her that if you can only go to one place, you should go to Magic Kingdom. Now I'm obviously not up to speed on all the Disney lingo, but Magic Kingdom is Disney World, as is Epcott, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, etc. You need separate tickets to go to each one and they aren't all together, but Magic Kingdom is the main part. That is place with Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Adventureland, etc.

So, I was able to spend my time in Magic Kingdom yesterday. Go to my facebook album of my visit for some pics (have a few below as well). I will write more about my visit later, after I fulfill my promise to my boss!



0 comments

Post a Comment