A New Blog I've Started Because of An Idea I have  

Posted by Jessica in

So if you click my blogger profile, you can see that I have created a new blog, Women Against Sarah Palin. I find the choice of Palin, while potentially brilliant, so offensive and dangerous, I can barely contain my feelings. 


I find the hypocrisy of the McCain campaign to be laughable. I really want to compile a list of the reasons why people shouldn't support the McCain-Palin ticket, but the list is a mile long. My weekdays are super busy, but I'm going to try to do short entries on the blog of reasons why Sarah Palin is unqualified, way out of the mainstream, and not what you think she is. 

2 comments

I can't find the new link! ;-)

I promise to come read the new one & provide any content I can!

can't find the link...

Post a Comment