Utopia doesn't happen in 5 months or less.  

Posted by Jessica in

I was hanging out with my Grandma since she is in the hospital and while she was getting a test, I spent some "quality time" with Grandpa. Grandpa is a diehard Republican. I had wrongly assumed that the disaster that was/is the Bush Administration and the havoc they wreaked would tell people that maybe, just maybe, the Republican Party is lacking and that a Democrat should be given a chance to right some wrongs.

Well, Grandpa just does not agree. There are a few different camps of Republicans right now. Those that are infuriated over what took place from 2001-2009, those that ignore what happened, and those that are mad, but blame Obama for as much as possible. Sigh.

This whole thing makes me so annoyed with politics and really annoyed with people who can't keep an open mind to a different approach. Obama hasn't even been President for 5 months, did you expect everything to be perfect?

0 comments

Post a Comment