Remember my crooked cops post?  

Posted by Jessica in ,

There was a new development today and I hired a lawyer. I can't really post about this until everything is resolved but I just want to say thank you for lawyers and thank you to my mom who is helping me pay for this lawyer. I have had really good experiences with lawyers and I've worked with a lot of them. I know that there are bad lawyers, crooked lawyers, and the lawyers who give them all a bad name, much like there are bad cops, crooked cops, and the cops who give them all a bad name, but thank God there are good cops and good lawyers. I am also left wondering if all my experiences with lawyers is a sign I should go to law school...My parents would faint if they knew I was entertaining the idea, but I can't help but wonder...

0 comments

Post a Comment