Switchfoot's New Album  

Posted by Jessica in ,

I bought Switchfoot's new album, Oh! Gravity., yesterday and have listened to it all day. First of all, I really like Switchfoot. There are a handful of their songs that I absolutely adore, but they still have many songs I don't care for. So with apprehension, I put the CD into my cd player in my car and started listening. Many of the songs are a little harder than I care for, but I think some of them will grow on me. When I arrived at track 9, I fell in love with the song, Yesterdays.


Last night I dreamt about my daughter all night, so many of the lyrics really resonated with me.


Switchfoot-Yesterdays


I remember you like yesterday

Yesterday

I still can't believe you're gone

Oh I remember you like yesterday

Yesterday

And until I'm with you, I carry on


Adrift on your ocean floor

I feel weightless numb and sore

A part of you and me is torn

You're free


I woke from a dream last night

I dreamt that you were by my side

Reminding me I still had life

In me

I still need to listen to this album a bit more before I feel comfortable recommending it or not. However, I can state with certainty that if you have liked some of Switchfoot's more popular songs, if you like Snow Patrol, and Coldplay, download Yesterdays. Has anyone else listened to the album yet?

0 comments

Post a Comment