I Was Just In A Car Accident.  

Posted by Jessica in

Ugh.

UPDATE: Took myself to the Doctor because my neck and shoulder started hurted pretty badly. They told me my trapezius was swollen and gave me a muscle relaxer, anti-inflammatory, and a pain medication. I have a party tomorrow so though I am drugged up right now, I am attempting to make my apartment presentable...I do okay if I keep moving but when I sit and take a break, it is hard to keep my eyes open and I feel the pain in my head, neck and left shoulder.

What a week...

2 comments

Wow. Sounds like you've had a great couple of weeks...

I know. You know how they say bad things happen in threes? For me I think it is bad things happen in sixes or tens, or some number that is way too high!

I think I'm okay though. Sore and trying to figure out whose at fault, though the guy ran into me!

Post a Comment