Running for Office?  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

I don't think I blogged about what Jackie Groves Twilegar said to me at the Frank Church Banquet. If I did, I apologize.

"How's my favorite blogger doing?" Jackie

"Good, how are you?" Me

"Good. Are you going to run for office?" Jackie

"-laughs-Um, no." Me

"In two years?" Jackie

"I think the best role for me is to work behind the scenes." Me

"You should run!" Jackie

Ok, that wasn't the conversation verbatim, but it is as close as I could get. First of all, I am very flattered that Jackie thinks I should run, but I don't really know if I should...ever. I've had several people approach me the last year or two and ask. I don't think that's because I am this great, charismatic, and intelligent woman, I think it is because I am involved and go to a lot of trainings for campaigns and candidates. I just wanted to share to I could give some of you a good laugh!

0 comments

Post a Comment