Count Me In.  

Posted by Jessica in

Count me in as one of those who doesn't let Al Sharpton define my religious beliefs (I'm Mormon), nor anyone else for that matter. However, I do believe his comment was taken completely out of context and I don't think he meant that Mormons don't believe in God.

It's taken a long time for me to get here. A place where a comment about my religion, even one NOT taken out context, doesn't eat away at me. I used to get really upset when a comment was made that revealed the deep anti-Mormonism that exists out there. It just isn't worth the time and worry to fret over every comment made and every accusation levied.

1 comments

I don't think it was taken out of context at all. I think he said exactly what he believes.

That said, your analysis is spot on.

Post a Comment