Ah, Vegas and Idaho...  

Posted by Jessica in , , ,

There are 1,400 precincts here. I am not sure if that is just Vegas or Clark County.

Nevada is having their first presidential caucus January 19th, 2008. I went to a local Democratic club meeting last night and we had a maucus (mockus?). It was interesting.

I was approached last night by another campaign to do birddogging for them. I gave a speech and they said I was perfect for what they were wanting in a birddog. I am not sure if that is a compliment or not!


I went to Drinking Liberally tonight and had someone ask me about Frank Church. He was also very curious about Idaho, both the growth and politics. It's nice to talk about home.


HOWEVER, I highly doubt I will ever return to Idaho. Recent events and emails have only confirmed that Idaho is not for me, both as a Democrat, abuse victim, and other things. I still have all of my belongings in storage in Pocatello, and depending on my next gig, I might be moving that from Idaho to Seattle in September, or leave my things in storage until I have time to move it all out.


With this in mind, I will still be in the loop somewhat on Idaho happenings. I will still keep a close eye on what is going on there, however, I would be completely understanding if anyone feels as though I should be removed from any Idaho blog links.

I am gonna publish this before this shitty internet connection at my place goes out AGAIN!

2 comments

Just wanted to say that I appreciate you sticking to your position on the house bill. I can't say I know much about it, but you've provided a lot of good info. Thanks.

Thank you so much! Some people think I am out in the "weeds" with this while many others know that I am speaking the truth.

If people only know what I know about this mess, I think they would hesitate to question me.

As someone recently told me, "welcome to the kitchen, it gets hot in here sometimes." indeed.

Post a Comment