On the road again...  

Posted by Jessica in ,

I have started packing up as in less than two weeks I will be moving again. It is so much easier to just move a carload of things versus an entire 10x10 foot storage unit full of things, by yourself, except for a little bit of help from a friend.

Where will I be living in 2 weeks? I don't know. After this campaign ends for the summer, I will be taking a few days to go back up to Pocatello to see my beloved friends and to rummage through my storage unit to get some warmer clothes and other items I will most certainly need. Then, on September 6th, I will be starting my new job, a job I had a little freak out about yesterday when I realized about how much money I will have after I pay all of my bills (not much).

This next job, same as my current one, places you in housing, so that is the reason I don't know where I will be living. Hopefully Henderson or central Vegas because while North Las Vegas has its good qualities, the commute sucks and it would be nice to be central to everything.

I have been trying to decide if I should divulge who I am working for come September 6th. At this point in time, I don't think I need to. If you'd like to email me and ask, I will tell you, but I am not going to publicly disclose it right now. Sorry.

0 comments

Post a Comment