Please come to Boston?  

Posted by Jessica in ,

So this campaign ends December 15th, and after that I will be unemployed and homeless again. I have been thinking a lot about where I want to go, what I want to do, and all of those insanely important questions about my future.

About the only answer I can come up with is that I want to go to Boston. Will this happen in December? I don't know. I do know that when I want something, I get it, and there is nothing that will stop me. However, I am not opposed to going to other places and continuing to see this beautiful country. I like not being tied down to a particular location, and I like the type of work I am doing, but I also know that I can't do this forever and one day I will have to grow up and settle back down. Will I ever return to Idaho? Perhaps. Does everyone ask me about Larry Craig when they find out I came here from Idaho (kinda)? Yes. I am getting kinda tired of talking about Larry and the whole situation and I worry for my gay friends that this will make their fight for equal rights even harder.

I like New Hampshire but there aren't a lot of young people here and that may be the sole reason I am not really considering New Hampshire as long-term location.

I do realize I have some more postings I need to do about my road trip here and I promise those will be forthcoming.

0 comments

Post a Comment