"But sometimes change is everything..."  

Posted by Jessica in ,

Having spent the last 3 weeks across the country in New Hampshire, I've decided that I could stay out here for a while. As different as the east and New England are from the west, New Hampshire has a lot of similarities to Idaho that make it endearing and help me forget just how far away from Idaho that I am (around 43 hours of driving, 54 to Seattle).

Still, staying in New England past the time when my current job ends isn't a foregone conclusion.

So Larry Craig isn't going to resign. Someone should look into this because I think the Idaho Democratic Party paid Craig some big bucks to not resign! Talk about a gift to LaRocco and Democrats in general. I mean really, does Craig not care about Republicans or the Republican Party at all?

0 comments

Post a Comment