Obama loves the ISU Bengals?  

Posted by Jessica in ,

Maybe. Ok, probably. His campaign has sure been working their asses off to establish a student chapter at Idaho State University. Today I decided to step in and help, so those of you in Pocatello who love them some Obama, drop me an email and let me know if you want to be involved.

I can only do so much from New Hampshire, but I am hoping to still provide some assistance. And for those of you who are confused as to why I am helping Obama, let me remind you that I love all of the Democrats running, so anytime one of their campaigns comes calling, I pick up and answer. Hillary has the only other campaign showing interest in ISU, and they are just wanting ISU students to come to Vegas during their winter break to help, which would be cool, but it isn't as cool as working right in Pocatello to help a Democrat win, especially the rock star himself.

So, Bengals for Barack? Students for Obama (boring), Bengals for Obama, ISU for Obama? Which one do you like or do you have another suggestion?

0 comments

Post a Comment