Comment moderating has been enabled...again.  

Posted by Jessica in

Seems as though a troll named Kent likes to frequent my blog and leave comments. My blog, my rules-comment moderation is on. I find it really funny and ironic he won't make his blogger profile public so I don't even know who he is. I think he lives in Rigby though.

Kent, I left this for you before and will leave it for you again:

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, do not matter, and those who matter do not mind." - Dr. Seuss

And all of the Idaho Dems I have spoken with today think it is hilarious that you state I have no credibility with Idaho Dems. How's the weather in la-la land, Kent?

Lastly, Kent, don't leave another comment on my blog again, or even make the attempt. You're behavior is bordering insanity and is pretty freaking creepy.

0 comments

Post a Comment