I Met Elizabeth Edwards (again).  

Posted by Jessica in ,

She spoke at the New Hampshire Young Democrats 1st Annual JFK/RFK Awards Reception. She spoke about how electable John Edwards is in red and swing states and that he isn't afraid to campaign in those states. I asked her for a picture because the last time I met her and got a picture, the woman who took it apparently doesn't know how to take a picture with two people in it.


She went to shake my hand and then some man started talking to her, so she held onto my hand, as if to communicate that she wouldn't just walk by, that to hold on and she would talk to me, it was the nicest thing any candidate has done (and she is as much a candidate as John Edwards). She is awesome and will make a wonderful first lady!

0 comments

Post a Comment