UPDATED. Obama has paid staffers in Idaho.  

Posted by Jessica in ,

Technically only one in Boise right now (an out of stater at that). I guess they are interviewing to find another 1-2 people. They are interviewing a friend of mine who has experience organizing for a position in southeastern Idaho, I assume. I must say I was a little surprised a candidate is choosing to put paid staff on the ground...this early...that is a Democrat...

This is all information I heard from a source outside of the Obama campaign, fyi. Haven't received confirmation yet, nor have I tried to get any.

UPDATE: It was confirmed to me by the Boise staffer that this is true and they are looking to hire another one. Not sure if he is an out of stater but his cell phone has the prefix of (509)...so I would imagine he is!

0 comments

Post a Comment