Greetings from The Lone Star State!  

Posted by Jessica in , , ,

Houston to be exact. Tomorrow I will fly into Dallas and spend a few hours there before driving a few hours to another destination, but I will return to Dallas until, most likely, next Wednesday! This trip was only supposed to be 2-3 days, but has turned into an 8 day adventure, and misadventure, which shall be another blog post. Let's just say that US Airways is LAME!

So, I am pretty excited about Dallas because for the first time in 6 months, 6 MONTHS, I will see a familiar face! I mean, I've seen a few work people, but those are people I just met in July/August and while I love them, it just isn't the same as a family member or close friend. But tomorrow, I will see my friend, one of my best friends actually, Toni. We lived next door to eachother in Rexburg and have been friends ever since. So that means we met in 2002, I think. I will actually be staying with her for a few days and I cannot wait! We always have so much fun and she loves play hostess. She is a great cook too so I am maybe hoping for a home cooked meal. It's been several months in that regard as well.

I am very blessed because I have a few good friends spread out throughout this country and many who I remain in close contact with and even if I can't see them, they are only a quick text away.

My blog, as I just described to a friend of mine, has been a big pile of lame lately and for that I apologize. I've been traveling since yesterday morning at 3am and have been in 5 states. With my work schedule and spending 2 hours a day going to/from work, I just don't have the energy to blog much. There is so much I want to say, but a lot of it involves my work and I cannot blog about that.

I'll work harder on blogging more, I promise this time.

0 comments

Post a Comment