Longggg week. Bought a new computer though!  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

So this past week I work I worked the 6am-3pm shift which required a wake up time of 4am. It totally sucked, but it was nice to get off at 3pm. Every night I was in bed and asleep by 9pm, but a few times I fell asleep right when I got home and woke up a few hours later, did some stuff, then went back to bed.

I decided to buy a new laptop because my current one is ginormous. I am still trying to sell my current one but am having some trouble because Fujitsu's aren't very well known. I bought the black Macbook and it is sweet! I use a Macbook at work so I don't really need to get familiar with a Mac.

So I'm sure you've all heard about Ted Kennedy. It's sad and a reminder of the preciousness of life. We know not when our time will come to move onto another world.

So the primary is almost over. I think Hillary will drop out in June. I'm currently thinking about who Obama will choose as a VP. Hillary, Richardson, Clark, Webb, maybe someone else??? Make a guess in the comments.

0 comments

Post a Comment