Obama is the candidate of change, but not all change is good.  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

So Obama is telling his donors to not give money to any third party groups. Most candidates do this sortof thing but he is taking it to new levels. I know he wants to change things, but third party groups can serve valuable roles and the one I work for is clean, ethical, and pretty kick ass. So when Obama tells donors to not give money to groups such as the one I work for, that can make it difficult for these groups to survive. And it isn't just Obama, it's his staffers, and they keep doing it.

So Obama, how about you stick to what you do best and try not to quicken my unemployment status? I was hoping to stall it until after the election, not when the general election is about to start.

0 comments

Post a Comment