Moving soon?  

Posted by Jessica in

So I've been becoming antsy and ready to venture out on my own again...but this time not across the country. On a whim, I decided to search Craigslist again for a houseboat to rent. When I've looked previously, everything in Seattle was very expensive and I had pretty much given up hope of finding an affordable houseboat. Well, that whim led to a listing of a houseboat that would be near perfect for me. It is very tiny, but with tiny comes cheaper rent. 


I am going to go take a look at it in person on Tuesday and introduce the owner to my dog, who would be a sporadic visitor. I could get it furnished, which is a huge plus. It is a great location near Gasworks Park, less than a mile to the University of Washington, and I could catch a bus to downtown Seattle only 1/3 of a mile from the houseboat. It's a bit of a drive to Federal Way and I have some small concerns about security/safety, and parking my car in a parking lot, but I think these are small issues that are easily resolved.

I'll keep ya'll updated and I expect lots of family to my housewarming party.

1 comments

How was the houseboat? Soooooo exciting. I hope it worksout for you.

Post a Comment