Sleepless in Seattle  

Posted by Jessica in , , ,

Let me just say that I am deeply saddened that the Mormon Church is spending $20 million dollars in California for Proposition 8. I support equal rights and I don't believe that discrimination should be legal. I can't help but think of what that $20 million dollars could do. How many hungry children it could feed. How many widows could have heat this winter. How many vaccines could be given. Heartbreaking.


As we wind down the last few days of this election season, I am feeling lots of relief. This election season has been going on for me for over a year! This also means that as of Tuesday, I'll be unemployed. Perfect timing because I have a lot to do with my new place and I want to apply to the University of Washington. Yes, I wanna go back to school. But that topic is for another day.

Did you know there are NEW Unsolved Mysteries shows on? They are shown on Spike TV with a different host and it isn't quite as good as it used to be, but still okay to watch.

If you haven't voted yet, I urge you not to vote for Dino Rossi. He is a horrible piece of garbage and is already breaking his campaign promises!

UPDATE: Ok, I used very very very poor wording. The Mormon Church itself did not donate money to Proposition 8, they just asked every Mormon to donate, and approximately 77% of the money used to support Prop 8 came from Mormons. Sorry for the bad wording, not sure what I was thinking.

2 comments

I finally decided that lots of shows aren't as good as they used to be because I was dumber when I was a kid, so I thought dumb things were funny/interesting.

I am deeply saddened that the Mormon Church is spending $20 million dollars in California for Proposition 8.

First, the Church didn't spend $20 million.

Second, those individuals that donated already give far more to charity than the majority of citizens.

Post a Comment