Some layout changes are afoot.  

Posted by Jessica in

If you look above this post, you will notice a rectangular box with links to my other blogs. Technically, I blog on 6 blogs, but 2 of those blogs, I rarely blog on. The other 4 blogs are ones I will try to keep current.

I have an open invitation to anyone who wants to blog with me on any of my blogs. If you want to remain anonymous, it's still really easy to blog or comment. You can create a faux blogger.com account and comment and blog under that.

I am not inclined to open totally anonymous commenting (that doesn't require registration) because there are people who abuse that privilege (I know who they are, see, my blog traces your IP address so I know what city you live in, what operating system you use, who your internet provider is, what pages you looked at, how long you looked at my blog, how you got here, etc). I just don't understand why people who don't like me read my blog, don't you have better things to do?

0 comments

Post a Comment