Well...  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

I have been pretty busy with studying for my comprehensive exams that I take this next friday, finishing up a presentation I must give on Monday (on the prison industry) and paper that I need to have reviewed by my peers on monday (my paper I have mentioned before about the Iraq War and the role the media has played-though I have decided to go in a different direction), as well as a research project that is part of my internship and that I need to have have complete by monday. So, I think that adequately explains my lack of political commentary or commentary period. Wish me luck on my comps and keep praying for me!

1 comments

Good Luck on your Comps....I remember those. Trying to recall all the theory and people. I took mine in 2003 while interning with JFAC.

Post a Comment