Executive Director of the Idaho Democratic Party in Pocatello tomorrow.  

Posted by Jessica in ,

I am excited to meet the Executive Director of the Idaho Democratic Party, John Foster. He will be in Pocatello tomorrow afternoon and I hope to hear some of his ideas related to the party, the state, etc...

He actually emailed me this evening about my minority outreach post and sounds really receptive to the idea. Can I just say that so far, I am so impressed with him, I can't even express it in words?!?

I have a phone interview tomorrow at 1:30, so I will only be able to spend a little bit of time with him, but I appreciate the time he will be spending here in town.

I also emailed Larry LaRocco last week and am awaiting a response. Larry, if you are out there, drop me an email!

0 comments

Post a Comment