Just when you least expect it...  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

So I have been working here in New Hampshire since September 10th and have enjoyed my job. I have some great people that I work with and it has been a great learning experience. So you can imagine how I felt when my boss emailed me and asked me to call her if I was interested in an "opportunity." A little surprised, nervous, but very excited...

After a phone call, a job interview, another phone call, and some emails, I have accepted this opportunity and will start my new job very very soon. I will be going to Washington D.C. in a few days for training!!! I don't want to get into the details because I don't want to compromise my job or anything I will be doing. Let me just say the job is with the same campaign, I will have the same amazing boss, but doing some pretty different things until the primary in New Hampshire (which will most likely be January 8th). After the primary, I am not really sure what will happen, or what I will be doing.

You are more than welcome to email me and I can tell you more about my new job or you can ask my mom.

0 comments

Post a Comment