Due to a special request, I present...  

Posted by Jessica in , ,

a blog post. I'm totally lame. Or, my life is totally, perhaps both. Last week I was in Texas and I was able to return home a few days ago. It really felt like I was in Texas forever...

Texas is a decent state, but I could never live there. At least I got to see my friend, Toni. We had some good laughs and I got to see some cute dogs that remind me of the dogs my parents have. I was able to stay at two pretty nice hotels in Dallas; the Radisson DFW Airport South and the Sheraton in downtown. The Sheraton was gorgeous and I LOVED IT! The Radisson wasn't quite as nice, but the room was the biggest hotel room I have ever seen, maybe as big as the suite my parents got at the MGM Grand in Vegas. It also came with a kitchenette and a temperpedic (sp???) mattress that was sooooooo awesome! Sheraton's always have great beds and I have never been disappointed with them. So, if you're in Dallas, those are two great hotels I recommend. I am always super stoked to get a down comforter instead of one of those nasty typical motel/hotel blankets that you are supposed to never use because they are rarely washed...

I was in work training thursday, friday, and saturday. I can't really go into what the training was, but let's just say it was training on something I am just not good at.

The race between Barack and Hillay continues. I am torn. In one way, I like that every state is getting a say and that two of our candidates are really being tested out on the campaign trail. On the other hand, I worry it will get too dirty and things will be said or done that would cause irreparable damage. We'll see, but it is a fine line you walk when campaigning...and for the record, I love them both. Neither are even in the same ballpark as John Edwards and I wish he was still in this thing every single day, but Barack and Hillary are far superior to John McCain who sells himself to the highest bidder.

And with that said, I'm going to continue my lazy day of watching The West Wing.

0 comments

Post a Comment