Greetings from Dallas, Texas!  

Posted by Jessica in ,

Ok, so I feel like I have been in Texas for weeks, though I think I arrived here last Wednesday? Maybe Tuesday? I spent a day in Houston, then flew to Dallas, drove to Austin for a day, then came back here and stayed with my friend for a day, and now I am in downtown Dallas until I drive to Waco tomorrow afternoon. My life is totally crazy, especially when I am on the road. I wasn't expecting to be on the road for 8 days, so I am in desperate need of a washer and dryer, but I am half-tempted to go buy some new undies so I don't have to worry about laundry in Texas.

Soooooo, let's talk about Texas. A ginormous state that is pretty flat and brown. The farther east you get, the prettier. Austin was a lot greener than Dallas, which was nice. Dallas has the most horrid trafffic I have ever seen. But, the beautiful weather here on Saturday was much needed and sooooo wonderful. Lots to do, lots to experience, but a state I don't think I could live in.

Well I am beat and I need to get some work done before I go to sleep, but let me recommend the Sheraton at 4801 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway in Dallas. Simply gorgeous!

0 comments

Post a Comment