Giddy with excitement!  

Posted by Jessica in ,

So the travel advice I received is pretty much the course I'm looking to take. It allows me to see North Dakota, hit South Dakota and see Mt. Rushmore, then drive through Wyoming and see Yellowstone National Park. I lived so close to it for years and never went. I know, I know, I'm totally lame.

I'm trying to convince some of my friends in Pocatello to drive up and camp with me in Yellowstone. I'm thinking of camping two nights in Yellowstone because I don't know if I'll ever be back.

I bought a tent for $30 on Amazon.com. From the reviews, I surmised that I can set it up alone and in less than 20 minutes and it was on sale and normally priced at like $50, so it's a pretty cheap tent, but it should last me through my cross-country trip. I already own a nice tent, but I don't have it with me.

I'm trying to think of other things I might need for my car camping, aside from flashlight(s) and a tarp. I don't want to buy a whole lot, and just need the essentials for camping. I am also trying to be frugal about this. Any ideas, let me know.

0 comments

Post a Comment