Just not into politics right now.  

Posted by Jessica in , , ,

I'm pretty exhausted and annoyed with politics right now. I am scared of what Congress will do next. Even though the Dems control the House, Senate and in a little bit of time, the White House, I still get worried about what they might do with all of that power. 


The bailout annoys me to no end. AIG execs go and party it up while taxpayers bail them out. Banks give people who can't afford homes loans and then need a bailout because of their greediness. You know who needs a bailout? Americans. The middle and lower classes. The people who are losing their jobs. 

The position our country is in and the very real possibility this recession will last another year makes me wonder why I should have much hope for our country to turn things around. 

0 comments

Post a Comment